1. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Put brown oil, vanilla, cinnamon and honey dish and heat in sauce pan over for 3-5 minute or until melted enough to mix all together.
3. Pour over the oatmeal mixture and stir to coat using a wooden spoon.
4. Spread onto a baking sheet. I use a large turkey foil one.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool before placing in an airtight container.
Inspired by PCC Community Market and modified
Cut seaweed paper thinly.
Make quinoa: Boil 3 cups water; add quinoa. Bring back to a boil, stirring. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat, allow to sit covered until water is absorbed, stir to fluff. Add thawed out edamame. Add toasted sesame seeds. When ingredients have cooled, mix together quinoa, seaweed, edamame and sesame seeds.
Heat sesame oil, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes for a few minutes in a sauté pan over medium heat; pour over quinoa mixture. Add rice vinegar and tamari; mix well and serve.
Living the good, fit life in Seattle, WA. Stay tuned for more bilingual fitness tips and nutritious recipes.