1. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Put brown oil, vanilla, cinnamon and honey dish and heat in sauce pan over for 3-5 minute or until melted enough to mix all together.
3. Pour over the oatmeal mixture and stir to coat using a wooden spoon.
4. Spread onto a baking sheet. I use a large turkey foil one.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool before placing in an airtight container.
Leave a Reply.
Brought to You by Adriana
Living the good, fit life in Seattle, WA. Stay tuned for more bilingual fitness tips and nutritious recipes.