1. Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Put brown oil, vanilla, cinnamon and honey dish and heat in sauce pan over for 3-5 minute or until melted enough to mix all together.
3. Pour over the oatmeal mixture and stir to coat using a wooden spoon.
4. Spread onto a baking sheet. I use a large turkey foil one.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool before placing in an airtight container.
Brought to You by Adriana
Living the good, fit life in Seattle, WA. Stay tuned for more bilingual fitness tips and nutritious recipes.