These breakfast burritos are serious delicious and super easy to make. They will start your day on the right.
Prepping time: 20
Cook times:10 min in over or 7 mins in the air fryer
Make them in stages. Mixture first, then burrito assembly.
1 tbsp of oil total.
1 yellow onion finely chopped
2 garlic cloves minced
4 small russet potatoes cubed
1 package of Trader Joes soyrizo
3 extra large eggs
2 cups of Kirkland organic egg whites
1 green pepper/red peppers or a zucchini chopped
1-2 packet of mission tortilla (I've used the medium wheat, low carb, and regular burritos calories- 200, fat-4.5 grams, carbs-35 grams, and protein-6 grams) (trader joes wheat and corn ones work great to)
1. Heat oil in iron skillet until translucent
2. Add garlic for 2 mins
3. Add potatoes you want to get those going because they take the longest.
4. While potatoes are cooking chopped veggies, either peppers or zucchini or both.
5. Stir in soyrizo. It made look like it's dry but wait until you add eggs, and egg whites. Stir in the veggies and add a tsp of olive oil to get it to brown a bit.
6. Heat tortillas and lay them out on surface. I used 3/4 cup of mixture (stuffed but start folder up right and left edges. Curl bottom in first, then fold over to top. You want top put the edge down to ceil.
If you are using the a large air fryer you may only fit 7 at a time. Tightly next to each other. Stray with oil to coat and cook on 375 degrees for 7-10 minutes. If using the oven, lay parchment paper down on a cookie sheet and you can make all the 14 tortillas.
Not trying to lose weight, use the big ones.
47.5 carb grams
10.5 fat grams
23 protein grams
Trying to watch calories, use med ones or low carbs one's
29.4 carb grams
7 fat grams
22 protein grams
Brought to You by Adriana
Living the good, fit life in Seattle, WA. Stay tuned for more bilingual fitness tips and nutritious recipes.