Easy way to make Tortillas!
2 cups of fine corn flour
2 scant cups of water
Medal or wood tortilla maker and plastic (used old ziplock bags work great)
Cast iron pan or griddle
Insulated tortilla holder
1. Mix corn flour and water together. Knead and split into 28 balls.
2. Heat a cast iron pan or griddle over medium high for a few minutes. Meanwhile, put two plastic bags over each side of the tortilla press.
3. Put a ball in middle of the tortilla maker and press. If you want it to be thinner, flip over and repeat.
5. Place tortilla on hot pan and cook for 1:30-2 minutes each side.
6. Then place in a tortilla maker or in cloth with foil paper.
Serve hot and enjoy
If you prefer a video, visit here.
*I followed the recipe on the outside of the Masienda package
Leave a Reply.
Brought to You by Adriana
Living the good, fit life in Seattle, WA. Stay tuned for more bilingual fitness tips and nutritious recipes.