Gracias por la paciencia!
If you like cooking with us and/or picking up tips on creating healthy and delicious meals for your family, you will want to join the Mamacita Challenge. We normally kick it off every month on the first Monday (in July we will start Tuesday, July 5). You'll get menus, recipes, workouts, accountability, and the support of an awesome group of like-minded people.
Can be served as an appetizer or a meal. If a meal I do make rice and beans for family.
1/2 lbs of large or small shrimp (no preference-small shrimp you don’t have to chop)
Juice of Lemons or limes (about 3 large)
1 large cucumber chopped (about 2 cups)
1 red onion chopped 5 big Roma tomatoes (seeds out)
1/2 cup of cilantro 2 Jalapeños (depends on how spicy you want it)
Salt and pepper to taste
Avocado (pitted and sliced)
Corn tortillas (whole or as chips)
Avocado oil spray Instructions
1. Bake corn tortillas in air fryer or oven (spray with avocado oil and a little salt- don’t over lap) 350-400 for 5-6 min flipping after three. Depending on your air fryer!
2. Depending on how big your shrimp are, chop into smaller pieces
3. Juice limes or lemons allow shrimp to marinate in juice for 15 min.
4. Add tomatoes, jalapeños, cucumbers, cilantro, and red onion to shrimp. Toss ingredients and allow to sit for 10 min.
5. Spread about 1/3 -1/4 of a cup on tortilla and top with avocados and tapatío.
Nutritional Facts: did for 4:
386 calories, 10 grams fat, 53 grams carbohydrates, 22 grams protein.
Leave a Reply.
Brought to You by Adriana
Living the good, fit life in Seattle, WA. Stay tuned for more bilingual fitness tips and nutritious recipes.